my water pump is going out, should i also change the timing chain?
how many miles do you recommend i change the timing chain? on 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
- Traction control light abs light n engine light all came on at once
2001 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($286 - 471) in Fairport, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($384 - 698) in Lone Mountain, TN
- 75,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in King William, VA
- 132,000 Mile Service ($98 - 161) in Siren, WI
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($329 - 362) in Medicine Lake, MT
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($126 - 207) in Zavalla, TX