It currently has 202,000 miles and I have had no engine or transmission problems. No leaks. I keep it maintained with regular oil changes, not the high mileage oil,just the regular oil. I have not replaced the serpentine belt but I do not see any cracks in it. Is this vehicle as is still reliable to drive on a 1500 mile trip without worry it is going to break down?
How many miles can I expect to get from this vehicle? on 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(25)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(133)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(3)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(14)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($139 - 208) in Geneseo, KS
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Clifford, MI
- Timing Belt Replacement ($412 - 543) in Oak Park, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($411 - 532) in Brookston, TX
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 32) in Birch River, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($327 - 368) in Winchester, VA