10w30 or 5w30 oil? I live in Canada it doesn't usually get really cold until middle of Nov. or Dec.
How many litres of oil does the 92 V6 Camry take and what oil should I use? on 1992 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1992 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in San Pierre, IN
- 130,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Elmira, OR
- Spark Plug Replacement ($100 - 139) in Searcy, AR
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($243 - 321) in Belcher, KY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($251 - 269) in Berkeley Springs, WV
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($295 - 371) in Morris, OK