need average labor hours to replace engine
How many labor hours to replace 2.4L 4 cylinder engine in 2003 Toyota Camry on 2003 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2003 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Vinegar Bend, AL
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Napoleon, MO
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Murphys, CA
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Carver, MA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($1,056 - 1,107) in Hubertus, WI
- Hood Release Cable Replacement ($83 - 218) in Carlisle, AR