How many hours does a shop typically charge when replacing a starter?
How many hours to replace starter? on 1990 BMW 325i
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by hemicuda ,
May 04, 2011
My book shows 1.5 for 2 wheel drive and 2.2 for 4 wheel drive
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($412 - 1,000) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Valve Adjustment ($144 - 306) in Saint Helen, MI
- Alternator Replacement ($445 - 710) in Forest Hill, WV
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($85 - 131) in Brookhaven, PA
- Horn Replacement ($94 - 127) in Blanchester, OH