How many hours does a shop typically charge when replacing a starter?
How many hours to replace starter? on 1990 BMW 325i
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by hemicuda ,
May 04, 2011
My book shows 1.5 for 2 wheel drive and 2.2 for 4 wheel drive
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($305 - 552) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($335 - 483) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($232 - 387) in Saint Helen, MI
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Forest Hill, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,475 - 4,146) in Brookhaven, PA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Blanchester, OH