I own a 2000 Plymouth Breeze, to do engine & electric & AC repairs,have to ask for parts that belong on Dodge Stratus. Otherwise parts etc. won't work or fit. This is true for the ac compressor I just purched and am having problem with putting r-134a refrigurant in for the clutch willnto pul in by its self, dealership does have any answers other that its a mid-year make.??
How many different styles of 2.4L engines were putin ply breeze,stratus,cirus? on 2000 Plymouth Breeze
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Breeze Questions
- When I turn my car on the dash lights are bright but when I try to start it it
- No heat in car blows cold is it my heater core is there a way to check alarm for
- The code p0172 on the scanner what does this mean
- Power steering pump is full and no leaks underneath, but no power steering?
- Why is ac making a loud noise?
2000 Plymouth Breeze Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Holstein, NE
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 46) in Crawford, WV
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($243 - 697) in Bivalve, MD
- 37,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Winchendon Springs, MA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($32 - 42) in Coweta, OK
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Perryville, AR