My Santa Fe began having acceleration problems last week. I took it to a shop where they ran the codes and I was told that the front, rear and back rear catalytic converters needed to be replaced. That's a total of 3 catalytic converters. Is that right?
How many catalytic converters are on this vehicle? on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
3 answersDecember 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- How do I delete "Call History from the phone touch screen
- What is the length of the rear coil springs?
- does the rubber hose between the gas tank and the filler tube have different dia
- why would the fan/ac running make my car lose power and ultimately die
- When u start my car it idles for a second then idles lower and then dies.