My Santa Fe began having acceleration problems last week. I took it to a shop where they ran the codes and I was told that the front, rear and back rear catalytic converters needed to be replaced. That's a total of 3 catalytic converters. Is that right?
How many catalytic converters are on this vehicle? on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My warning /hazard lights came on by themselves. No one near car.
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe. What cause it not to drive at all?
- The car completely shut off. I needed a new timing belt and whatever goes with
- Car kept running after I turned the key to off. And check engine light is on now
- at what point should the main radiator fan come on or start running