My Santa Fe began having acceleration problems last week. I took it to a shop where they ran the codes and I was told that the front, rear and back rear catalytic converters needed to be replaced. That's a total of 3 catalytic converters. Is that right?
How many catalytic converters are on this vehicle? on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
3 answersDecember 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($165 - 260) in Barboursville, VA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Mansfield, LA
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 451) in Northport, WA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($388 - 567) in Vesta, MN
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Issaquah, WA
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($171 - 203) in Rosalie, NE