My Santa Fe began having acceleration problems last week. I took it to a shop where they ran the codes and I was told that the front, rear and back rear catalytic converters needed to be replaced. That's a total of 3 catalytic converters. Is that right?
How many catalytic converters are on this vehicle? on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
3 answersDecember 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't