I have a 2007 Chrysler Sebring 2.7 Engine, and it seems to like I am having to replace the serpentine belt but would like to try and bypass the ac compressor since the ac pulley/clutch has broke.
How many belts does a 2007 Chrysler Sebring 2.7 Engine have? on 2007 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2007 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($58 - 80) in Quincy, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($250 - 419) in Saint Marys, OH
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($393 - 1,304) in Hualapai, AZ
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($324 - 579) in Blanch, NC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($109 - 133) in White Bluff, TN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($199 - 275) in New Lisbon, NJ