I HAVE 3 SENSORS MISSING ON MY CAR ALL THE O2 PLUGS ARE GONE AND WELDED SHUT. I JUST REPLACED THE MOTOR AND I WANT TO DO IT ALL CORRECTLY. I WANT TO ADD THE SENSORS THE WAY IT SUPPSSED TO BE AND ADD THE BUNGS WHERE THE HAVE TO BE. BUT I DONT KNOW MANY I NEED DO TO THE FACT I HAVE 3 PLUG ALL RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER NOT CONNECTING TO ANYTHING.
HOW MANY 02 SENSORS ARE ON MY HX CIVIC on 1997 Honda Civic
Asked by Visitor for the 1997 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1997 Honda Civic Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($137 - 194) in Lansing, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($101 - 164) in Oconto, WI
- Clutch Replacement ($503 - 782) in Edgerton, WY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 167) in Stanardsville, VA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($92 - 173) in Jacksonburg, WV
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($253 - 463) in Cimarron, KS