Oil cooler for transmission oil has a slight leak and cannot be repaired. How long to replace it? thanks...
How long to replace the cooler for the trans oil? on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($270 - 363) in Fairview, KS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Texarkana, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($156 - 295) in Fedhaven, FL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($285 - 410) in Evans, WV
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($90 - 121) in Grubbs, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($970 - 1,021) in Arlington, SD