The front struts are leaking and the arms are broken and need to be replaced. I got a quote and want to make sure I'm not being taken advantage of.
How long should it take to replace the front struts and lower arms? on 2005 Chrysler 300
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2005 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- 12,000 Mile Service ($104 - 163) in De Graff, OH
- 144,000 Mile Service ($217 - 346) in Jerico Springs, MO
- 88,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Wingate, IN
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($462 - 924) in East Lynn, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($196 - 717) in Chittenango, NY
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Tiff City, MO