new install never had rear bar before.
how long should it take to install a new rear sway bar on a 1969 chevy.el camino on 1991 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1991 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($303 - 372) in Lodgepole, SD
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($407 - 1,015) in Fackler, AL
- Glow Plug Replacement ($240 - 327) in Caplinger Mills, MO
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($199 - 396) in Spring Hill, KS
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($991 - 1,241) in Ellinger, TX
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Halleck, NV