mechanic said both inner tie rods need replaced, I said car only 5 years old seems should last longer than that and was I going to have to have them replaced every five years, he said because Avalon a heavy car puts extra stress on tie rods
how long should inner tie rods last on 2007 Toyota Avalon? on 2007 Toyota Avalon
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- Why does my car fishtail in rear when I hit a bump or pothole?
- my entire dash quit working no gauges no radio no heater control and it wouldn't
- multifunction displ failed after being parked outside 8 days. Next day ok why?
- fan belt sounds like it's slipping and high pitched squeal when wheel is turned-
- I have a 2002 Toyota Avalon. I recently had a tune up spark plugs because the
2007 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Denali National Park, AK
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,387 - 1,990) in Elmora, PA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($380 - 576) in Greenville, SC
- 142,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Blackstock, SC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($491 - 636) in Voorhees, NJ
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($267 - 291) in Cohoes, NY