repairs completed, codes erased, driven for a week highway and city driving,(400km) and they say its still not ready to be tested for emissions test, how much driving is required for this particular car so that all sensors are responding to this drive clean test?
how long of a drive cycle for my Saturn to get it ready for a emission test? on 2000 Saturn SL2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL2 Questions
- Will a security light keep my car from charging. I had the alternator test good
- I have a Saturn that won't go very fast what is wrong with it?
- Why is my transmission filter leaking after replacing it?
- how do I attach the inside bar from the power lock to the inside door ?
- The check engine light & are no problems. Can't get inspected. What do I do?