I replaced the Vapor Canister because my vehicle had a Check Engine light on when I took to get Emissions test. I tried taking in to get tested twice after replacing and the testing said Not Ready. The code was P0441. I have driven my car for the passed 3 weeks. My mechanic said to keep driving it around. Is this true?
How long does the computer take to pass emissions test after being reset? on 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- why does car make a loud grinding noise when i crank it. but only occasionally
- Where is the thermastat located
- What is causing an intermittent vibration when accelerating?
- What can cause the tire pressure light to come on when the tires are full?
- What is causing an extremely fast oil leak on the right side of the engine?