I replaced the Vapor Canister because my vehicle had a Check Engine light on when I took to get Emissions test. I tried taking in to get tested twice after replacing and the testing said Not Ready. The code was P0441. I have driven my car for the passed 3 weeks. My mechanic said to keep driving it around. Is this true?
How long does the computer take to pass emissions test after being reset? on 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($641 - 950) in Independence, WV
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($436 - 537) in Reserve, MT
- EGR Valve Replacement ($84 - 124) in La Mesa, NM
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,228 - 1,660) in Fort Defiance, AZ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($970 - 1,021) in Lexington, AL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($289 - 583) in Lowake, TX