I replaced the Vapor Canister because my vehicle had a Check Engine light on when I took to get Emissions test. I tried taking in to get tested twice after replacing and the testing said Not Ready. The code was P0441. I have driven my car for the passed 3 weeks. My mechanic said to keep driving it around. Is this true?
How long does the computer take to pass emissions test after being reset? on 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($181 - 242) in Independence, WV
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Reserve, MT
- 135,000 Mile Service ($77 - 133) in La Mesa, NM
- Timing Belt Replacement ($393 - 514) in Fort Defiance, AZ
- EGR Valve Replacement ($89 - 206) in Lexington, AL
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($165 - 606) in Lowake, TX