I have a family friend who is a mechanic who is repairing this for me. I am paying him. The leak was NOT coming inside of the car on the carpet and it was NOT fogging up the windshield, the heat still came out so I don't know where the antifreeze was going. I researched online and guys were saying a three hour job. But a guy I know said it would take eight hours. How long does it usually take? So I can pay him properly for his work?
How long does it take to repair a leaking heater core? on 2001 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?