I have a family friend who is a mechanic who is repairing this for me. I am paying him. The leak was NOT coming inside of the car on the carpet and it was NOT fogging up the windshield, the heat still came out so I don't know where the antifreeze was going. I researched online and guys were saying a three hour job. But a guy I know said it would take eight hours. How long does it usually take? So I can pay him properly for his work?
How long does it take to repair a leaking heater core? on 2001 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
- park works,reverse works fine ,neutral works,shifts into drive but won't go.....
- While pulling in my driveway my car shut off but it's self...changed the ignition and manifold...it had never done this before I took it to the dealer bc of the recall...and my car will not start back need help asap....ty
2001 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($128 - 243) in Vienna, MO
- 82,500 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Skagway, AK
- Air Filter Replacement ($62 - 80) in Lakeport, CA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Rensselaer, IN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($347 - 523) in Owensburg, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($629 - 729) in Emlyn, KY