Door opens from the outside, but not the inside.
How long does it take to fix a rear inside door latch on the passenger side? on 2004 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
2004 Honda Accord Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($379 - 940) in Rathdrum, ID
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($285 - 403) in Afton, TX
- 24,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Noonan, ND
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($43 - 94) in Bellevue, MI
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($79 - 100) in Theriot, LA
- Tie Rod Replacement ($115 - 187) in Brookport, IL