Where is the location of the pcv valve.
How long does it take to change the pcv on a 2000 Ford escort zx2? on 2000 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
2000 Ford Escort Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Milan, OH
- EGR Valve Replacement ($154 - 229) in Lytton, IA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($214 - 367) in Vermontville, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($284 - 365) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($168 - 240) in Accomac, VA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($118 - 214) in Oxon Hill, MD