Oil presuure light went on. Shop did a pressure test. Oil pressure on low half of block ok. Passage ways for oil to top of enging clogged. Oil additine was added. Was recommended to chage oil in 2 months. Should i change the oil now or wait to see if this additive will take. Pressure light still comes on but at longer driving intervals than before.
How long does it take for a cleaning additive to work? Should I use synth oil? on 2006 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2006 Kia Sorento Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($1,151 - 1,532) in Walterville, OR
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($372 - 476) in Poland, ME
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($183 - 264) in Brunswick, NE
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wamsutter, WY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($306 - 322) in Quincy, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($234 - 271) in Midway, TN