Oil presuure light went on. Shop did a pressure test. Oil pressure on low half of block ok. Passage ways for oil to top of enging clogged. Oil additine was added. Was recommended to chage oil in 2 months. Should i change the oil now or wait to see if this additive will take. Pressure light still comes on but at longer driving intervals than before.
How long does it take for a cleaning additive to work? Should I use synth oil? on 2006 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- I'm having trouble putting gas in tank every time you start it bubbles bacķ out
- Remote start car, get in put foot on break , car dies. Have to restart. Why?
- Sometimes when I try to pass somebody my Sorento will not downshift.
- I just changed my gearbox and gears are not changing well.
- Seat won't move back
2006 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($251 - 326) in Walterville, OR
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($207 - 268) in Poland, ME
- Air Filter Replacement ($43 - 60) in Brunswick, NE
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($58 - 106) in Wamsutter, WY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($61 - 78) in Quincy, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($395 - 593) in Midway, TN