Oil presuure light went on. Shop did a pressure test. Oil pressure on low half of block ok. Passage ways for oil to top of enging clogged. Oil additine was added. Was recommended to chage oil in 2 months. Should i change the oil now or wait to see if this additive will take. Pressure light still comes on but at longer driving intervals than before.
How long does it take for a cleaning additive to work? Should I use synth oil? on 2006 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- Car loses power on a hill until 2500 revs runs great apart from this AF sensor ?
- spongy brakes not losing any brake fluid. why are they spongy
- How to remove rear wheel bearing
- I changed the crank sensor the timing belt and the crank sprocket
- My brake light and batt light were flickering. Replaced the alternator. It dies