i hear a noise coming from the back of my car and was told it could be a rear wheel bearing.
how long can i drive with a bad rear wheel bearing? on 2000 Toyota Solara
WELL ITS YOUR CALL. DOES THE WHEEL WOBBLE AT ALL?
COMMENT by timp89 ,
April 10, 2012
no the wheel doesnt wobble i think it is the tire but tire shop says its a bearing
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Solara Questions
2000 Toyota Solara Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($353 - 528) in Grenola, KS
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($238 - 435) in Hopkinton, MA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($142 - 206) in Energy, IL
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($85 - 120) in Oketo, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($407 - 464) in Plymouth, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($884 - 1,291) in Lake City, MI