Dealer insists dash has to come off and quoted $500
How long and is it necessary to remove dash to replace
heater/ac mode actuator? on 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
1 answer 2 comments
That's not a bad price; Yes the dash has to be removed to access the heater box and remove the heater core.
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems(18)
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair Estimates
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Q&A(157)
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls(8)
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Shops
- 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews(12)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- How do I fix error code B0004 on a 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 5.3L engine.
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed
2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($248 - 330) in Adams, OR
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($289 - 399) in Creve Coeur, IL
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($228 - 340) in Alice, TX
- 60,000 Mile Service ($338 - 485) in Ortonville, MN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($109 - 568) in Bogue, KS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($191 - 234) in Cayuga, NY