how long should a battery last in my ranger?
how long? on 1991 Ford Ranger
1 answerSeptember 07, 2011
4 answersFebruary 19, 2009
2 answersJanuary 15, 2010
2 answersJune 22, 2010
2 answersOctober 22, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1991 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($215 - 267) in Trimble, OH
- AC Compressor Replacement ($535 - 657) in Chandler, OK
- 30,000 Mile Service ($254 - 375) in Dollar Bay, MI
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($441 - 564) in Delmar, IA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Fairplay, CO
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Pottersville, MO