there is some kind of box that was rubbing against it. I believe this box housed the sensor for my front air ride that was disconnected when I got converted to shocks in the rear but the box was never mounted back it was pushed out of the way. Over time it has produced a groove and fails the state safety inspections. I also had a front end collision and was wondering if that could be a cause for the box or the mechanic just didn't mount it back
how is a sector shaft or intermediate shaft damaged? I have a groove in mine on 2001 Lincoln Navigator
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- How to repair light tapping noise in valve cover area Tapping noise occurs when idling under 1000 RPM above 1200 RPM it goes away I tried engine cleaner oil cleaner no response
- Why wont my a/c cut off or g on low? It only stays on and stays high.
- How do you put the car in overdrive
- The A/C suddenly stopped working and now blows hot air from the front vents.
- Why is lift gate not opening ?