Car is hard to turn at low speeds (parking). There are no loud or strange noises coming from engine. We plugged in one those code diagnostic tools and nothing appeared. Is there something else I shouls look at other than the power steering pump?
How ill I be able to tell if power steering pump is shot? on 2000 Cadillac Escalade
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Escalade Questions
- truck stalls when driving just replace fuel pump and spark plugs
- where is the daytime running light sensor located?
- My oil pressure light comes on wen starthe it up now d morning
- Front differential is making a whinning noise when accelerating and stops
- Runs awesome but has low idling issue when stopping it dies why?
2000 Cadillac Escalade Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($227 - 322) in Valier, PA
- Starter Replacement ($273 - 553) in Santo, TX
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($197 - 330) in Coxs Creek, KY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($334 - 1,061) in Camden, AL
- Tie Rod Replacement ($101 - 168) in Hydesville, CA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($47 - 290) in Mc Ewensville, PA