gauge is almost in the red zone but doesn't seem to go into it..should the gauge be going up that high?
how high should the temperature gauge run on 2001 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2001 Buick Century Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($164 - 255) in Cannon Ball, ND
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Lake Toxaway, NC
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Carbondale, PA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Ehrhardt, SC
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($44 - 78) in Windham, NH
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($423 - 899) in Elk Grove Village, IL