there was a bypass push button installed on my 2000 dodge carvan before i brought the van--the button goes straight to the starter i dont like it--i believe its because i need a Ignition Switch replacement how hard would it be for the mechinic to put my new Ignition Switch on in wire it back to the Ignition so i wont have to use that push button no more???? in how safe is that push button to use on my van???
how hard would it be to get rid of this push button on 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(24)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(129)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(4)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($118 - 247) in Kulpsville, PA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Powell, OH
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($84 - 156) in Penitas, TX
- 150,000 Mile Service ($306 - 446) in Thomson, GA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($438 - 471) in Hayden, CO
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Wilmington, VT