there was a bypass push button installed on my 2000 dodge carvan before i brought the van--the button goes straight to the starter i dont like it--i believe its because i need a Ignition Switch replacement how hard would it be for the mechinic to put my new Ignition Switch on in wire it back to the Ignition so i wont have to use that push button no more???? in how safe is that push button to use on my van???
how hard would it be to get rid of this push button on 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(24)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(128)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(4)
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($79 - 102) in Kulpsville, PA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Powell, OH
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($104 - 144) in Penitas, TX
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Thomson, GA
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($178 - 193) in Hayden, CO
- Tie Rod Replacement ($308 - 389) in Wilmington, VT