Are special tools required, how hard are they to replace?
how hard to replace front turn signal on 2005 Cadillac CTS
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Just A Guy ,
March 04, 2010
Front turn signal? Do you mean the control on the steering column, or the lense or bulb on the front of the car?
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac CTS Questions
2005 Cadillac CTS Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($311 - 463) in Peshastin, WA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($528 - 1,006) in Alum Bridge, WV
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in New Sarpy, LA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Morrow, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($452 - 562) in Henrico, NC
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($106 - 124) in Corinth, ME