This is the first time I will change a clutch on a 1992 325I BMW and I need assistance
How hard is to replace the clutch assemble and what are the steps to fallow on 1992 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
1992 BMW 325i Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($693 - 843) in Putnam, CT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($380 - 670) in Bridgeton, NJ
- Radiator Replacement ($451 - 581) in Lake Providence, LA
- Water Pump Replacement ($388 - 911) in Red Mountain, CA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in East Petersburg, PA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($118 - 167) in Wingate, MD