The top goes down ok but doesn't come up unless you help it by pulling it up.
How hard is it to replace the two hydrolics in the back on a convertable on 2002 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
2002 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Roy, MT
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($157 - 291) in New Providence, PA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Climax, NY
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($443 - 718) in Ninety Six, SC
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - 156) in Bonner, MT
- Window Switch Replacement ($56 - 81) in West Burlington, IA