Im pretty mechanically inclined but have never replaced struts before. How hard is it to replace them?
How hard is it to replace the shocks and struts. on 2006 Dodge Ram 1500
1 answerSeptember 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- what kind of tool is required to tighten transmission housing extension bolts?
- coil pack keeps exploding
- Have to unhook positive post before starting to get a/c to work, If not it will
- I am leaking oil out of the part where the drive shaft connects to the rear end.
- why does my truck just stop running while driving?