I have a rumbling noise coming from Left front wheel area. I've been told it is my wheel bearing and if I replace one I should replace both sides. The noise is louder when I make a left turn.
How hard is it to replace the front wheel bearings on an 02 Chrysler Sebring LXi on 2002 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
2002 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($189 - 236) in Roy, MT
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($150 - 267) in New Providence, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($240 - 351) in Climax, NY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in Ninety Six, SC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($352 - 564) in Bonner, MT
- Window Switch Replacement ($170 - 180) in West Burlington, IA