My rear air blower is not working again. Last year when this happened toyota replaced the rear blower motor and transistor and say that this time the problem is "1 module is not sending a signal to the rear blower motor and only solution is to replace complete control head assembly". They have the part as an A/C amplifier and I am told it is in the dash so there is a lot of labor. Total cost $1000 so I want to see if I can find the part at a junk yard and do it myself.
How hard is it to replace the "complete control head assembly"? on 2004 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- how does the igniter affect each cyl reason i have a miss fire in bank 2
- AWD & TRAC lite on, NO Cruise, rad fans on constant, all at once. what to do ?
- My sliding doors are not working. Is 2013 models are listed on recall?
- What would cause my interior lights to stop working suddenly?
- Why does the antilock brakes and skid warning system engage for no reason?