My rear air blower is not working again. Last year when this happened toyota replaced the rear blower motor and transistor and say that this time the problem is "1 module is not sending a signal to the rear blower motor and only solution is to replace complete control head assembly". They have the part as an A/C amplifier and I am told it is in the dash so there is a lot of labor. Total cost $1000 so I want to see if I can find the part at a junk yard and do it myself.
How hard is it to replace the "complete control head assembly"? on 2004 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- My check engine light on got checked code p0200 fixed it and lite still on ?????
- How do you fix error code C1100 in a Toyota Sienna?
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
2004 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($246 - 325) in Alief, TX
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Campton, KY
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($365 - 763) in Stephentown, NY
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Boynton, PA
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($312 - 433) in River Forest, IL
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($137 - 153) in Oakesdale, WA