I have 2005 avalon with 180,000 miles on it. I was told by shop that I should replace the motor mounts . How hard , or much skill level does it take to do this job ? Is this something that I could do with basic tools? Could I use after market mounts (OEM replacments) or should I use Totota parts ( very expensive) ? How can you tell if one or all mounts need to be replaced ? Thanks
How hard is it to replace all motor mounts on a 2005 Avalon. on 2005 Toyota Avalon
Asked by for the 2005 Toyota Avalon
1 answerOctober 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Avalon Questions
- My engine stopped on highway and i could not accelerate...What could the issue?
- The car will not start if the fobkey is not somewhere in the car, right?
- How can I tell if mt 2015 Avalon Limited has pre-collision avoidance?
- Will not starting the car for 4 months harm it. It is under a shelter.
- When I put a new battery in the car all the lights started flickering while
2005 Toyota Avalon Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($124 - $176) in Meadow Creek, WV
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($127 - $149) in Candor, NY
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($240 - $346) in Francesville, IN
- AC Condenser Replacement ($373 - $631) in Cedar Creek, TX
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($267 - $291) in Egan, LA
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($273 - $883) in Earlville, NY