Has a 3.4 V6
How hard is it to drop oil pan and reseal it.Or do I need to pull motor. on 2004 Chevrolet Impala
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2004 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($195 - 370) in Oelrichs, SD
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kirkwood, DE
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Hustontown, PA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($447 - 676) in Muenster, TX
- Tie Rod Replacement ($473 - 560) in Port Austin, MI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($510 - 644) in Ruffin, NC