saw small leaks in garage every now and then but yesterday more fluid leak out while driving took to nearest shop and was told it would cost around $1,300 with parts and labor.
how hard is it to change water pump? on 2007 Toyota Camry
6 answersJuly 18, 2009
3 answersNovember 10, 2013
2 answersSeptember 26, 2010
1 answerOctober 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2007 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Oakland, AR
- Water Pump Replacement ($386 - 539) in Berlin, CT
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($237 - 368) in Fort Necessity, LA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Rockham, SD
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($114 - 178) in Highland, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($67 - 110) in Fontana, KS