saw small leaks in garage every now and then but yesterday more fluid leak out while driving took to nearest shop and was told it would cost around $1,300 with parts and labor.
how hard is it to change water pump? on 2007 Toyota Camry
6 answersJuly 18, 2009
3 answersNovember 10, 2013
2 answersSeptember 26, 2010
1 answerOctober 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?