saw small leaks in garage every now and then but yesterday more fluid leak out while driving took to nearest shop and was told it would cost around $1,300 with parts and labor.
how hard is it to change water pump? on 2007 Toyota Camry
3 answersNovember 10, 2013
6 answersJuly 18, 2009
2 answersSeptember 26, 2010
1 answerOctober 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?