saw small leaks in garage every now and then but yesterday more fluid leak out while driving took to nearest shop and was told it would cost around $1,300 with parts and labor.
how hard is it to change water pump? on 2007 Toyota Camry
6 answersJuly 18, 2009
2 answersSeptember 26, 2010
1 answerOctober 05, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test
- 3 dash lights come on and off together: battery, ABS, yellow car with lights
- a valve is tapping on the engine in my toyota camry what can i do to stop it .