what other details do i need to know before i do this repair
how hard is it to change motor mounts on a 1997 seabring?
where can i get info? on 1997 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1997 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Trevor, WI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Purmela, TX
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Umpqua, OR
- Alternator Replacement ($306 - 745) in Morton, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($311 - 607) in Hamlet, NC
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($385 - 418) in Ferndale, MI