already broke part of the blue one and it still wont come off
How get the blue and yellow clips off the fuel lines connecting to the fuel pump on 2006 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- The rear side windows how do you close them?
- Truck has a hard time starting and once started white smoke comes from exhaust
- FUEL PUMP RELAY FUSE
- My transmission shifts really quick when accelerating, and shifts really slow
- I just recently changed the fuse box alternator fuse link and battery no start!
2006 Ford Expedition Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($47 - 61) in Burlington, WI
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($136 - 195) in Greenbackville, VA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($572 - 712) in Beverly Hills, FL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Harvey, IL
- Window Switch Replacement ($157 - 173) in Rensselaer Falls, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($68 - 85) in Carrollton, VA