My car says it has a Shift Solenoid C and b Malfunction, i usually drive once a week to my girlfriends house 40min away but now im afraid to go because dont want it to break down on me. theres no previous engine failure but im no car expert so i couldnt say.
how far can i drive it before it breaks down? on 2001 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- Rpms drops when idle almost cuts off think might mess up something on booter
- When i accelerate my r/1000 min goes up to 2. And car doesn't pick up speed
- What would cause a shuttering sound when at high rpms?
- My gallant just states making a strange noise when in high rpms before shifting.
- There are two fuse boxes one under the hood and another under dash board