My lancer ralliart sportback has not had A/C or heat for quite a while. Sometimes I can get a little cool air coming through the vents, but the car must be travelling at a fair speed and as soon as I slow down or stop there is no air flow. Checked the fuses, they're ok. Pretty sure it is the blower motor. Think this is what I see when I open up the compartment under the glove box. How easy is it to replace this?
How easy to replace a blower motor on a ralliart sportback lancer? on 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Lancer Questions
- My abs and svc engine lights came on at same time.
- When I drive over little or big bumps, or dips in the road my steering wheel jumps left or right depending on what side the bump was on. I just replaced inner/outer tie rods. Feels like steering wheel is going to break? What is wrong?
- My car keeps overheating I replaced the radiator I replaced the cooling module unit the fans will work if I connect them directly to the battery but they're not working otherwise what could be causing it to keep overheating
- After gunning it to pass a vehicle on the highway and seeing a good puff a white smoke out the back of my car, it's been going through oil at the rate of about a quart a week. It does not leak & has never gone through oil before, what could have happened?
- It has the service engine soon and it reads P0421 the heater catalycs below level. Do I need to replace the oxigen sensors or just the catalycs?