The upper rad hose is leaking (squirting fluid) at the clamp nearest the engine block. I am mechanicaly inclinded to a point and wonder if it is an easy process to replace the hose.
How easy is it to replace a hose? on 2004 Suzuki Aerio
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
- I bought a 06 Suzuki Aerio wagon and the stereo doesn't turn on or show an error
- Why does the transmission come out of overdrive while I'm driving?
2004 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($159 - 229) in Hanover, WV
- 135,000 Mile Service ($159 - 229) in Gantt, AL
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($108 - 180) in Ontario, NY
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($554 - 1,039) in Grygla, MN
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($257 - 277) in Huntly, VA
- Engine Coolant Thermostat Replacement ($128 - 152) in Natchitoches, LA