The upper rad hose is leaking (squirting fluid) at the clamp nearest the engine block. I am mechanicaly inclinded to a point and wonder if it is an easy process to replace the hose.
How easy is it to replace a hose? on 2004 Suzuki Aerio
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- WHERE CAN I FIND REPAIR PARTS FOR A SUZUKI AERIO VISCOUS CUPPLER
- when i applay brake in red light traffic my engine is cut off suddenly so whatis
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
2004 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($813 - 1,131) in Hanover, WV
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - 123) in Gantt, AL
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($312 - 460) in Ontario, NY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,268 - 1,657) in Grygla, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($755 - 814) in Huntly, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($243 - 277) in Natchitoches, LA