The upper rad hose is leaking (squirting fluid) at the clamp nearest the engine block. I am mechanicaly inclinded to a point and wonder if it is an easy process to replace the hose.
How easy is it to replace a hose? on 2004 Suzuki Aerio
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- Which way does the harmonic balancer bolt has to turn to remove it?
- WHERE CAN I FIND REPAIR PARTS FOR A SUZUKI AERIO VISCOUS CUPPLER
- when i applay brake in red light traffic my engine is cut off suddenly so whatis
- Won't turn over, electronic devices Work fine until you try?
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
2004 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($813 - 1,131) in Hanover, WV
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($493 - 803) in Gantt, AL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($818 - 960) in Ontario, NY
- Water Pump Replacement ($230 - 329) in Grygla, MN
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($765 - 842) in Huntly, VA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($193 - 225) in Natchitoches, LA