The upper rad hose is leaking (squirting fluid) at the clamp nearest the engine block. I am mechanicaly inclinded to a point and wonder if it is an easy process to replace the hose.
How easy is it to replace a hose? on 2004 Suzuki Aerio
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Aerio Questions
- suddenly, won't start, no nothing when I turn the key no power from the battery
- Which way does the harmonic balancer bolt has to turn to remove it?
- WHERE CAN I FIND REPAIR PARTS FOR A SUZUKI AERIO VISCOUS CUPPLER
- Can I put a 2005 Suzuki aerio wagon motor in a 2002 aerio sedan?
- My air conditioner/fan won't come on. What is the problem?
2004 Suzuki Aerio Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($703 - $831) in Hanover, WV
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($365 - $947) in Gantt, AL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Ontario, NY
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($26 - $34) in Grygla, MN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($496 - $834) in Huntly, VA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($484 - $647) in Natchitoches, LA