How does the rotor come off the front ? Is it pressed on ?
how does the rotor come off of the front of the car on 2003 Audi A4
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Questions
- Hello, I have an audi 2013 A4 that won't start, no lights on, MMI Works
- Should I replace my transmission or dump the car?
- Enging spudders and back fires at WOT.
- the emergency/hazards lights came on automatically and will not go off
- Some automatic windows, car alarm, and convertible top stuck while opening
2003 Audi A4 Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($74 - 140) in Keego Harbor, MI
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($274 - 353) in North Houston, TX
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($763 - 1,279) in Kingston, NJ
- Alternator Replacement ($500 - 974) in Meeker, CO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($237 - 300) in Lula, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($359 - 412) in Newton, NH