V70 has rear seat cushions that can be removed by pulling the cushion by its strap up and forward and then removing the red locking clips. I need to know how to remove these clips and then put them back on.
How does the locking clip work on back seats of V70 on 1998 Volvo S70
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S70 Questions
- A/c cuts off after 5-10 min driving.
- When pulling out there's a loud clunk seems to be under drivers seat any clue what it could be?
- I have a power steering fluid leak. I have to carry around power steering fluid. What could it be?
- Car usually starts fine periodically it won't do anything when I try to start ca
- inside cabin lights do not work when any car door is open