how does the fan clutch come off is the nut right or left handed
How does the fan clutch come apart, is the nut left or right handed on 2003 GMC Savana 3500
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod,
December 26, 2012
Regular old fashon right hand threads!! Lefty loosey, righty tighty.
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Savana 3500 Questions
- How do you replace the front wheel bearings
- Driver side rear turn signal not working
- Low beam headlights not working high beams are working and there is no power going to their plugs but no fuses are blown and the relay works
- How do you change the time?
- my day time running lights won't turn off is it a switch or the relay?