I have a 2004 1.4i citi golf, now every time it rains water some how gets into the distributor cap and the car starts jerking and at the best of times the engine cuts out. I have tried silicon but to no avail. really need some advice please?
How does one stop water getting into the distributor cap of a citi golf? on 2004 Volkswagen Golf
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Golf Questions
- how to test the EGR selenodi vacuum valve
- How do I remove the cover VW cover to change my oil filter?
- Re 2015 VW Golf rear seat bench removal. I have the seat released from driver side and center but it is hung up on passenger rear corner of seat. thanks
- 2015 Golf -How can I remove rear bench seat ? Just part you sit on not seat back. I left window open and need to dry it out. Foam upholstery under leatherette covering wet. Want to take seat out of car to dry with fan. thanks
- catalytic converter replacement costs in nz & sources for parts info, can you still get a wof with CAT light flashing in red