Chrysler Q&A

Ask Your Question

2005 Chrysler Town & Country Question: how does one replace the overhead interior light bulbs?



behemoth, Austin, TX, January 09, 2009, 16:17

I need to replace the driver's side interior overhead light bulb; owner's manual has part number,but no procedure. Plastic cover does not look to be easily removed.

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    January 10, 2009, 16:54

    In a 2003 model, gently pry on the plastic lens on the end away from the psuh button end. You can see pins on both sides of the lens. This will access the bulb, which is in a metal frame. I did not remove my frame , as I was trying to fix the pushbutton switch, but it looks like it gets pried off also. Hopes this helps.

    Flag This