For some years now before the engine is warm the car has difficulty getting in gear, particularly in reverse. I suspect a transmission issue but we have been able to drive the car for 3 years without a repair.
How does one change the transmission fluid? Kia Rio 2003 on 2003 Kia Rio
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Rio Questions
- the engine light is on and the car can't accellerate speed even on 2nd, 3rd gear
- Headlights and wipers won't work.
- The engine light keeps coming on and shows misfire on cylinder 1 & 3. Why?
- dose my car have 4 ignition modules and 4 fuel injectors (1/1 for each cylinder)
- Cuts out sometimes and gets worse when ac,is turned on
2003 Kia Rio Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($756 - 974) in Allen, KS
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($943 - 1,051) in La Salle, CO
- Alternator Replacement ($278 - 372) in Lonsdale, MN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($300 - 585) in Independence, LA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($70 - 200) in Rollinsford, NH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($139 - 227) in Whitehouse, NJ