I have 65,000 miles on my car
how do you when to change the cooling fluide in your car? on 2009 Honda Accord
3 answersJanuary 15, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2009 Honda Accord Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($161 - $214) in Delaware City, DE
- AC Condenser Replacement ($297 - $392) in Shohola, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Witts Springs, AR
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($222 - $309) in Hueysville, KY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($413 - $489) in Clarksburg, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($350 - $795) in Twin Valley, MN