Checked entire system but everything else is fine
How do you test the crankshaft position sensor. The car won't start on 1994 Mazda Miata MX-5
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Miata MX-5 Questions
- How to remove wire connector from power steering pump pressure switch?Just pull?
- Is there a fuse for the hardtop convertible to operate
- The #1 piston is not firing, what would cause it?
- How do you fix a leak that comes from behind your driver side seat in a 08 Miata
- Had a tune up and coil packs replaced. New plugs&wireNow my car is not driveable
1994 Mazda Miata MX-5 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($418 - 561) in Pembroke, VA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Fountain, MI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Greenwich, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($103 - 144) in Doyle, CA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($181 - 228) in Hopkinton, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($207 - 252) in Columbia City, IN