dipstick please help
how do you tell how much transmission fluid you need there are 2 notches on the on 2004 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($151 - 194) in Havana, IL
- 45,000 Mile Service ($102 - 169) in Clanton, AL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($189 - 247) in Redfield, KS
- Timing Belt Replacement ($518 - 771) in Ubly, MI
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($198 - 270) in Green Camp, OH
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($17 - 22) in Lantry, SD