The clutch on my air conditioning unit wont go in and out so I went and got another one and it still won't go in or out. Can you tell me what is wrong or how to tear my AC unit apart to get it to work.It use to work the it stopped about a week after I got it and I haven't had AC in like 6 weeks now and I have 2 babies so I would like to have air cause of them.
How do you tear apart the air condition unit. on 1998 GMC Jimmy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Jimmy Questions
- runs fine up to 40 miles per hour then it dies out. Then I wait 5 min to start
- Battery keeps dying and when jumped and put in gear theres a loud noise
- ABS light is on and no matter how much i bleed brakes cant get a firm pedal.
- don't take gas wants to lunge
- How can i disable the theft security system it stops the truck from starting
1998 GMC Jimmy Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Service ($151 - 193) in Garland, NC
- AC Condenser Replacement ($458 - 619) in Pewamo, MI
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($552 - 716) in Youngsville, NM
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($149 - 249) in Haynesville, VA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($62 - 131) in Southport, ME
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($616 - 666) in Faunsdale, AL